In autumn, the several leaves that fall in your backyard make for a particularly hefty process to clean up.
Leaf blowers are nowadays getting popularity for the term “super useful lawn gadget”, as these are quite versatile, taking care of various lawn clearing duties, and making short work of the engulf of leaves litter which rains down on lawns in the windy and wet days. Therefore, one of the imperative items that you might want during fall is a leaf blower.
However, the question is which one is the best? The following are detailed reports in accordance with Consumer Reports to help you pick the best ones.
|Inbuilt vacuum cleaner?
|Toro ultra plus 51621
|Weed eater WE12B
|Troy Bilt TB 672
In the first place, the Toro Ultra plus stands tall and on top of the Consumer Reports list and got 82% score. Generally, people love the several different features incorporated in one little leaf blower. It offers multiple speeds and vacuum capability, two of the great features why CR recommends this product.
Also, the best thing that makes it one of the most favorable is it’s feature to act as a vacuum. Hence, this feature means that the blower can pull in leaves in its own bag rather than push them away too. So then, let us take a look at the other features that make it one of the best in the market and a worthwhile option for you:
- Three different modes which include vacuum, blower and, also leaf shredder for easy cleaning
- There are different speed ranges to help you get the perfect range
- Lab controlled testing
- Easy-to-hold with the handle
- Up to 250 mph degree
- 350 CFM is the blowout mode
- 410 CFM is the vacuum mode
- Extension cord attachable (sold separately)
Worx WG520 is another one of the top consumer reports efficient leaf blower. To begin with, this blower has features that makes it attain 76% score on CR. In particular, one of the best things CR advocates about this leaf blower is that it has the technology of a turbine fan which makes it very powerful. Also, includes a warranty for up to 3 years.
In addition to that, the speed varying technology makes it a very strong match for the others in the market. Thus, look at the different features there are for this leaf blower:
- Light and compact yet highly effective for use
- 12 amps is a convenient way to ensure that you get the ample supply
- Hyper-stream nozzle particularly helps in providing maximum performance
- The machine gives a high capacity air volume which makes the blower faster and, also stronger than others
- Variable speed settings
- Turbine fan technology also present
- It also comes with a power cord retainer
In the third place, for the recommendation of the best leaf blower is the Weed Eater WE12B. This leaf blower is especially a real treat for those that want some domestic help around the house. CR score for this one is 76% and they recommend this product due to the volume reduction feature it embraces. It can reduce the volume while mulching and the simplicity of changing from vacuum to blower and vice versa.
Moreover, the weed eater helps in reducing weed from your plants along with ensuring that you get rid of excessive leaves as well. The power 12.5-amp motor makes this leaf blower a very strong motor to help in clearing small as well as large spaces. Generally, these spaces are the ones that are usually at home as your backyard and in your garden. Moreover, this leaf blower is extremely stylish to use. So then, take a look at the following to know why the Weed Eater is a great option.
- Inbuilt vacuum to make it multipurpose and, thus, efficient in use
- Compact, light, and stylish makes it an easy-to-use leaf blower
- Two-year warranty to back up the customer purchase
- Inbuilt power cord with a retainer to ensure safe and easy work
- Easy to store when not used regularly so that the durability is not ruined
- 5 motor allows cleaning a small space as well as larger space
- Airflow up to 360 CFM
- Air speeds up to 200 MPH
The Husqvarna 125B leaf blower is also one of the leading leaf blowers in the market. Consumers love this leaf blower and have given it high regard i.e 80% because of the several different features and specs that they bring. The most prominent is brilliant sweeping, loosening of leaves, and other scattered pieces of rust.
In brief, one of the best things about the Husqvarna 125B is that it has several different controls. Furthermore, all these controls are gathered together to ensure that the machine works smoothly and finely. Besides that, there are several other different reasons why this leaf blower is one of the best for consumers. So, take a look below;
- The controls are easy and, also friendly to use
- It has a variable speed which allows you to customize the speed to your needs, accordingly
- The automatic switch goes back to reset to turn on easily the next time
- Cruise control feature helps in maneuvering the blower easily
- The air volume is up to 425 CFM and air velocity is 170 MPH which ensures power
- There is a blowing tube with an adjustable length
Troy Bilt is the last, but not the least in our list for the recommendations for the best leaf blower according to the consumers report and they have given this product 88% score. This model of Troy Bilt makes it hard to pick any other leaf blower because the 4-stroke engine needs no mixing of oil and gas. It also helps in making the blowing experience easier and much more satisfactory.
Moreover, this is hardcore and heavy leaf blower provides an easier and faster way to clean your backyard garden, but the user should get a hearing protection while operating. Above all, one of the best things about this leaf blower is that it is easy to move around even with the heavyweight.
- The rubber grip makes it particularly easy for the cart to push around
- There is also an extension which allows users to have a better reach
- The leaf blower is powered by a 208cc OHV engine for maximum parlor
- Ventilation of 1000 CFM airflow generally gives a great volume capacity
The Toro Ultra Plus is the top leaf blower, as recommended by Consumer Reports after testing dozens of different models. In conclusion, you can see that the best leaf blowers in the market have several different features. As a result, each feature helps in making your experience better and your work easier. Therefore, make sure to choose the one that will fulfill all your needs through our simplified consumer report.