Fitness trackers and fitness tracking watches are a good way to monitor your health activities without much effort. Most best and latest devices on the marketplace keep tabs on your heart rate, workouts, stress and all the things in-between with great accuracy.
You can think of these as an e-finger on your pulse, continuously measuring your vital organs, your sleep quality, and count your steps.
Are you looking for the best fitness tracking watch? The best smartwatch should have features that will help you keep a track of all the exercise and make your healthier lifestyle easy to manage.
Fortunately, Consumer Reports recently tested dozens of Fitness Trackers and here is what they found:
|Product Name||Battery life||Connectivity||Rating|
|Samsung Gear Fit 2 Pro||6 days||Android/IOS/ Bluetooth||4.5/5|
|Fitbit Surge Smart watch||7 days||Android/IOS/Bluetooth||4.5/5|
|Tomtom Spark 3 ||6 days||Android/IOS||3.5/5|
|Garmin Forerunner 35||Short||Android/IOS||3/5|
|Huawei Fit||6 days||Android/IOS||4/5|
For the most part, Samsung has already outdone itself with its smartphones already. Furthermore, now with the introduction of smartwatches and fitness trackers, they are unstoppable and this particular one has got 89% score on CR. The Samsung gear fit pro 2 is undoubtedly one of the best fitness trackers that you can find. The best feature, and the reason CR advocates this product is its inbuilt ability to install different applications. Also, the following are some more reasons why it is the best:
- It is usable underwater up to 50 meters as well. Hence, it allows you to track all your exercises in the pool as well. Moreover, it is resistant to both, dust and the problems it might bring
- There are also several different app options to make fitness easier and a better way to incorporate in your life
- it comes in two different colors for people that are especially style conscious
- music players help you get the choice of your music with power intervals
- users can also connect it to their phone to read and send text messages too
- 6 days of battery life
- Compatible with Android and IOS
- Easy to charge
- GPS connection
After Samsung, Fitbit is another very popular brand that has taken over the world by a storm as the CR score for this one is 87%. The smartwatch that the company produces is especially known to help keep you in a healthier routine and track every move that takes you towards a healthier lifestyle.
Moreover, the easy connectivity to any smartphone makes this watch more or less like a phone. This enables exercising while staying connected and has got several features like floors climbing, GPS tracking, step counting, socializing and many more and that’s the reason Consumer Report recommends this watch. So, let us see more aspects of the Fitbit Surge that make it the best.
- Touchscreen display for easy access
- Continuous heartbeat tracking to generally keep a note of your cardio and energy consumption
- Several different sports modes also make it easier for you to track according to your exercise
- Long battery life allows you to run it all day and even more
- Auto sleep feature generally helps in saving battery when the device is not in use
- Additionally, an alarm is present to make it more convenient for you to be organized
- Call and text notifications
- Various colors available
- Wireless connectivity to other smartwatches as well as computers
- 12 ounces weight
- 1 A battery
- Connectivity to android as well as to IOS
In the third place, is the Tomtom range of smartwatches which has a few of the best features in the market i.e. it comes in two different sizes so that people can select according to their wrist and eyesight. CR score for this one is 85%. Also, it makes a great way to ensure that you are right on track due to its inbuilt GPS system. CR recommends this watch due to its multi sports tracking quality. It can track running, treadmill, indoor cycling, freestyle and swimming for you.
In addition, there are numerous other aesthetic features which makes it unique and one of the top choices by individuals all over due to sensors like accelerometer, compass, gyro, motion sensor and optical heart rate monitor present in it.
- Several different training modes make it easy to track exercises regularly
- Works underwater too to help in track swimming and, also other water exercises up to 40 meters
- Up to 3 weeks of battery life to keep on running
- Particularly easy to connect to wireless headphones to enjoy music
- Wirelessly connectable to most smartphones
- Android and IOS compatible
- Inbuilt music player
- Touchscreen for easy access
- 56 ounces only
- Rechargeable battery
- Inbuilt workouts
The Garmin Forerunner is also an up and coming brand that has already won over the hearts of the users. The fitness trackers by the app are made to use easily with several features and especially great score 85%. Moreover, the reason CR recommends this tracker is its sensors; accelerometer, GPS, and optical heart rate monitor. It embraces notifications for texts, calls, social networks updates and calendar alerts.
One thing that users particularly love about this watch is that it comes in several colors and styles to make it stylish and handy. So then, let us see the different specs and features that you will enjoy with this fitness tracker.
- It comes in many different colors particularly for people that want to keep their style intact
- It also comes in two styles one of which helps in mounting the watch to the bike as well
- Above all, the high-resolution display helps in seeing in even the brightest lights ever
- Heart rate monitor helps in regularly keeping a track of your heart and cardio exercises
- Vibration alerts keep you notified on any messages
- 5 ATM water rating
- Easily and wirelessly connectable to all smartphones android as well as IOS
- 24/7 running on the inbuilt battery which is easy to charge
- Generally compatible with various watches as well
- Inbuilt GPS to help you located
- Trans-reflective memory in-pixel allows the better and, also safer display
Finally, we have the Huawei Fit smartwatch is one of the best trackers that consumers love and CR score is 82%. To begin with, Huawei has stolen the show with the several different aspects in the modern world. Besides, their smartphones are also cheaper than bigger brands, yet they work great. Subsequently, the same is with their smartwatches as well.
Moreover, the features in the watch can compete with any brand like Samsung, but in turn, it brings about a great price which marks its place in the market. Also, they offer notifications, backlight, and several sensors type. Thus, this is the reason why they are so favorable by consumer report. So, take a look at other reasons too!
- Quite reasonable and affordable particularly to people who cannot afford bigger brands
- Customizable training programs inbuilt, in order to, help in receiving guidance as well
- Constant heart rate monitoring is also present
- Water-resistant to several other sports modes as well so that the watch can also work at a personalized level
- Reminders as well as notifications from your smartphone
- Two very different and particularly unique colors
- Goals as well as summary making features are also present
- Wireless connectivity to your smartphone
- 6-day long battery life
- 28 ounces light
- Inbuilt rechargeable battery
So, after reading this article, you will now have an easier time finding the best fitness tracker for you. Since all these are according to the consumer reports which means that people have already fallen in love with them, you just have to select which is the best for you.